High bandwidths of up to 1,200 Mbps, stable transfer rates up to 400 metres and sophisticated network management software make the devolo dLAN® pro 1200+ the perfect alternative for companies that cannot or do not want to route network cables. With the dLAN® pro 1200+, devolo ensures flexible network retrofitting over the electrical wiring. The fast and easy installation in conjunction with the dLAN® AVpro manager enables efficient integration into professional networks. During this process, the dLAN® pro 1200+ provides a maximum transmission rate of 1,200 Mbps at a range of 400 metres. range+ Technology is one aspect that makes this possible. It allows all three lines in the electric mains circuit to be used for data transmission.
Along with electronic health card readers, laboratory measuring devices, medical diagnostic devices and monitoring tools work together closely in the medical practice's network. And because of advancing digitalization, many medical practices are due for a modernization or expansion of the IT network.
Food service specialists and hoteliers require a strong network in their facilities for connecting the IT infrastructure of booking, POS and order systems as well as other computers, servers and printers and web-based video or music server solutions. They must also be able to provide their guests with a stable wireless Internet connection.
The office world speaks IP: Computers, servers, printers, scanners, copiers and other office devices are connected to the Internet and intranet, providing an optimal workflow for efficient operation organization. Furthermore, when expanding office spaces, installation of network cables makes up a large part of the cost.
Connecting any number of network devices
- 1x Gigabit LAN port with Auto MDI-X function for connecting any number of network devices via patch cables
- range+ Technology from devolo: significantly better transmission thanks to optimised and patented signal coupling on the power line
- In addition to the phase and neutral wires, it also uses the earth wire for the best possible data rates and range
Ensures a more stable Internet connection with much longer ranges
- Global remote access allows secure, web-based monitoring and configuration of all parameters remotely
- Status monitoring of the connected devices via integrated live view (transfer rates, data packets)
- Configuration of entire device groups via profiles in the devolo software
- Real-time monitoring of all dLAN® Professional network adapters
Intuitive administration interface with beginner and expert mode
- Thanks to the integrated electrical socket, the power outlet (230 V / 16 A) remains available
- A special mains filter attenuates the interference signals, ensuring an optimal and interference-free data transmission.
- Long range of up to 400 metres in buildings, Security: 128-bit data encryption (AES)
- Short installation times and cost-efficient integration (without routing cables or drilling through walls)
- 1x dLAN® pro 1200+ (W/H/D: 66 x 130 x 42 mm)
- 1x Ethernet cable (2m)
- 1x Installation guide
- 2x dLAN® pro 1200+ (W/H/D: 66 x 130 x 42 mm)
- 2x Ethernet cable (2m)
- 1x Installation guide