The dLAN® 500 AVpro UNI is the first professional dLAN®universal adapter. Powerline connections can be made using this device via the power line, via coaxial networks, or via two-wire lines. dLAN® 500 provides for a secure and stable communication with high transfer rates. An integrated 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch in the compact housing enables a high connectivity at the installation location. Thanks to PoE support at one port, corresponding terminal devices can also be connected and provided with current. Professional remote management is also possible via the devolo software.
Along with electronic health card readers, laboratory measuring devices, medical diagnostic devices and monitoring tools work together closely in the medical practice's network. And because of advancing digitalization, many medical practices are due for a modernization or expansion of the IT network.
Food service specialists and hoteliers require a strong network in their facilities for connecting the IT infrastructure of booking, POS and order systems as well as other computers, servers and printers and web-based video or music server solutions. They must also be able to provide their guests with a stable wireless Internet connection.
The office world speaks IP: Computers, servers, printers, scanners, copiers and other office devices are connected to the Internet and intranet, providing an optimal workflow for efficient operation organization. Furthermore, when expanding office spaces, installation of network cables makes up a large part of the cost.
Simple setup of IP-based data communication via existing line networks such as power, coaxial or two-wire line networks.
- Quality indicator LED for determining broadband status
- Optimal dLAN® Powerline security with a 128-bit AES key
- Supports Quality of Service for automatic data prioritisation
- Compact, solid metal housing with option for permanent installation
Long range of up to 600 metres
- Simple setup of IP-based data communication via existing line networks such as power, coaxial or two-wire line networks
- Long range of up to 600 metres cable length on two line networks
- By using the existing wiring, no construction measures are required
- Quick and cost-efficient installation during running operation
- Alongside the data, the electricity to use PoE terminal devices is transferred via the line used
- Simple connection, for example to a PC, a wireless LAN router, an IP camera or an IP telephone
- 4-port gigabit switch for connecting four network-compatible devices
- One Ethernet port with PoE support in accordance with IEEE 802.3af for supplying power to network-compatible devices
- Professional remote management using the dLAN® AVpro manager software with comprehensive configuration options
- Separation for user groups and granular access control via VLAN
Scope of delivery
- 1x dLAN® 500 AVpro UNI
- 1x CD-ROM
- 1x Installation guide
- 1x Software for configuration