The router can stay where it belongs: in the center of the customer’s home – contributing to a better Wi-Fi and wireless telephony coverage in the house. This ensures, the full potential of the fiber connection is delivered end-to-end.
The installation cost and complexity of connecting ONT and router are significantly reduced. Our solutions are a simple way of avoiding unnecessary dust and dirt in your customer’s home as well as visible cabling. They also allow for a later relocation of the router in the house.
More installations per technician per day. Our solutions are designed for an easy connection with the existing coax, phone or power line. This results in less time spent by your technician in your customer’s house.
Products at a glance
- Use case: Broadband services up to 1 Gbps
- Topology: Point to point
- Main features:
- G.hn Wave-2 MIMO on coax or phone line with up to 200 Mhz
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet (740 Mbps symmetric Full Duplex; 950 Mbps asymmetric Full Duplex)
- 1x F-connector (SISO)
- 1x 4 wire phone line (MIMO) on RJ-45
- Wide range of coax and phone connectors available
Test samples are available for you to try our solution!
How it works
- No need to move the router to the basement or utility room.
- Better Wi-Fi and wireless telephony coverage for the perfect user experience.
- Inexpensive alternative to the cost and time investment of laying additional cabling.
- No visible wiring – flexible solution for future.
- No loss of performance – full potential of fiber connection delivered end-to-end.
- Router stays in the center of the home contributing to an optimal Wi-Fi and wireless telephony performance.
- The solution is designed to work with the existing wiring of all private houses.
- Fast and easy installation to cover more houses per day.
- The any-wire concept makes the solution suitable for many locations.
- One device fits almost all – less equipment needed on van.